Hayden-Harnett fashion piece?

1. This bag is called the Mosa. It's definitely a fashion piece, but I really like it! :heart: What does everyone think?

mosa_choc_med.jpg
  2. I'd wear it; it's cute.

3. I like it a lot.

4. I usually love all their bags but I'm not feeling this one so much. The shape is nice, but the details don't do anything for me.

5. I like it, a little edgy and different but not TOO much.

6. ^ ITA
    it's not 'in your face' but still has something a little different about it. I'd wear it.

7. I like the shape, though it migh be just a tad busy. But overall very nice!

8. Reminds me alot of an Isabella Fiore Audra with the Hobo design and studs without the WOW factor. The short handle doesn't thrill me so I'd rather just have my Audra. And even though most of my bags are brown, this chocolate color is a little dull to me. Personally I would pass on this bag but if you like it, go for it.

9. It's kinda hard to tell from that picture but it doesn't exactly excite me. It's ok...but not exactly special. (that's just my opinion)

10. It's actually a little bit too busy for my taste. I like a little bit of edge on my bags, but this one seem to have a little too much. But shape is cute though.