Hayden Harnett fans...

1. Ooooo, thanks for the link! I'm becoming very intrigued by these bags!

2. i just read it - great article!
    Can't agree more!

3. Hit the nail on the head, pseub - I totally agree with your blog article!

4. Love the article and love your blog!

5. Great article! I fully agree with you and I fell so hard for the Gaza Luxe Satchel, that I bought it in two colors and am considering a third. :tup:

6. Lovely article, nicely written....kudos.
    :yes:

7. Great article! I only have one HH bag, but I love it. I was so impressed when it came in the mail.

8. Yes, that's the effect those bags have! :graucho:

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! I wrote to the HH folks before I did the piece to be sure they were OK with using the photos; I hope they like it as well.

9. Great job;I did a post for your blog--I'm glad that HH is getting such good response. They're socially responsible too. Did you get their invite to the benefit under the bridge for the homeless a few weeks back? I don't live in NYC, but I thought it's cool that they do things like that. That sale they had last month was beyond killer, too!!!:okay:

10. Awesome post. ITA about every point.

11. Great article. ITA! HH deserves the praise. I'd never heard of or seen HH before I discovered this forum. I got caught up in the excitement of the Big Bang Sale and bought 3 bags. I LOVE them and my only regret is that I didn't buy more during the sale.

12. Great blog Pseub..

13. Great blog! I've linked to it from mine, I hope that is OK with you?

I did a review of the Nomade Hobo in my blog a couple of weeks ago too. I still haven't carried the Nomade, I'm trying to save it for fall (September), but every so often I take it out of the dustbag and admire.:girlsigh:

14. Why thanks! I'll add yours to my blogroll as well. :tup: