Hayden-Harnett Eggplant

1. I just got the Lorca in eggplant today, and I have to say it is the most gorgeous color! Pictures just don't do it justice. If you're looking for a purple bag, you must consider a HH bag in this color!!:yahoo:

2. ITA!! I bought this exact bag but ended up returning it - the color was AMAZING!! But the size didn't totally work for me (a bit small). Though that yummy purple color keeps popping into my mind...and I might actually reorder it!

3. Oooh, I want to see! Purple is one of my faves. Will you post pics?

4. I'll try to post pics this weekend.

5. Please oh please oh PLEEEEEASE post pics... I keep trying to decide between a HH bag in Eggplant, Plum or Prune! I keep hesitationg but I will need to make a decision soon before they are all gone or not on sale anymore!!

6. Eggplant is deep purple, smooshy leather. Plum is also smooshy, but pinker. Prune was done in the distressed leather, and is also a very nice color. Personally, I like the eggplant best, but all of them are nice.

7. Ohh please post pics! My hubby just orderd a Havana hobo for me in eggplant :drool:

8. I don't think these pictures do the bag justice AT ALL, but it's the best I could do!

IMGP1672.JPG IMGP1673.JPG IMGP1674.JPG
  9. It looks a little lighter in these pictures than it really is, BTW.

10. It looks a little lighter in these pictures than it really is, BTW.