Hayden Harnett Code 15% off

1. I bought a Mercer Wallet a couple weeks ago and they gave me a coupon in the box for 15% off my next purchase. So I bought a Mercer Satchel today and used it and realized it was the same code I used from my last purchase a month ago. I thought it was somehow linked to me and my purchases but I don't think so since they keep sending me the same coupon with the same number. I got 60+ dollars off my Satchel so if anyone wants to order from HH try Code BPT2532 . The Coupon does not indicate it is just for me.
  2. OMG, thanks lexie! i've been eyeing a Hayden Harnett bag but was hoping i get my hands on a discount first before buying. hope it works! thanks so much!
  3. this is great, too bad there is no longer a sale section!
  4. And HH accepts Paypal payments. And when you pay that way, you get an email from HH saying you can save 10% off your next purchase but I always use the coupon for 15%.
    BabyK, let me know if it works. The discount code box is first before you put in your name address, etc so don't miss it.
  5. I just used the code on a Paule Marrot bag and it worked. Thank you so much! Also I just Googled, and it looks like they use one code for everything, this Purse Blog post from April 2006 mentions the same code.
  6. Thanks Lexie! I just purchased a wallet that I've been looking at. Code went through fine. Yipppeee!
  7. Oh Goodie...I'm glad I could share the joy! LOL