Hayden Harnett clutch wallet...buy now or wait?

O.K all every since the Labor Day SaleI have really been "feelin" the wallet in Lead or Eggplant. Here's is the question; is the wallet too big? I guess my best comparison would be the Pompiduo clutch. Does anyone other there own both. If the wallet clutch is smaller I am sold. I am sort upset I missed the Lead color. It was really calling me.

I'm too beat right now to pull out the measuring tape - but I just got my Chocolate Clutch from Blondette today and LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVEEEE it!!!!!!!!!! I just can't get over the size! It is quite large and substantial - tons and tons of pockets and card slots!!!... AND has the silk lining! It is perfect and beautiful and I would strongly suggest buying from Blondette - I sure will be in the future!! The packaging was very carefully done - tons of tissue, original plastic baggie and dust bag with the wallet too - even the bill was carefully placed in an envelope! These people seem to CARE, and boy do I appreciate that!

Hmm, now I really want this too because of the silk lining. All my HHs have the cloth lining. :sad:

asark, was your blondette purchase of the clutch wallet a sale item? I can't find it on the site.
Gung, I remember you saying you enlisted Ben's help to find the wallet. Is this because it was last season or the color or both?

Check out www.raptboutique.com - it is a small boutique in Boston that has many Hayden-Harnett bags and wallets that you can't get from the company anymore - ON SALE!! They even have 4 colors of the clutch wallet on sale... and you can order online. I have the wallet in Violet Crinkle Patent and love it.

sally I know for sure that BZ had the old style and I'm almost positive all those colors (BZ. GZ. TCP, and Ruby) had the old style locks. That said, I didn't mind the old style *that* much but the new ones are really nice.

I thought they might be the old style ones. Everyone raves about the clutch but so far I'm liking that I can grab Koko and have a place for my iphone and keys. I'm waiting on a Kira wallet and hoping that the kisslock part can hold the iphone and that might work better for me. Yesterday I was carrying my KP corc and had my old clutch-style wallet. Stopped to grab a coffee and a mag and so just got my wallet and phone out of the corc and went in. Ended up deciding to use the bathroom - juggling phone and keys etc etc - almost a germy disaster. So I'm thinking that the clutch won't work for me.