Hayden Harnett arrived!!

1. [
  2. Huh? That's all you are saying? Where is the bag?? You are not going to torture us, right? Present it!.....please...
  3. I am trying to get Vlad to delete it because I can't get the photo over - sometimes I get lucky but generally I am a retarded photo poster - So frustrating!!!!! I can e-mail it to you.
  4. oh no! i'd love to see it, or hear about it! I'd like to order one also!! which one did you get? where did you order it from?? do you love it???
  5. oooo i can't wait to see pics! i'm getting ready to order one but i'd really like to know what some of the girls here think about it/see pics before i do.
  6. SuzyZ, the pic is too small to see the details. Is it possible to resize it? Can't wait to see it~!!!
  7. Here's a better pic

8. Wow~beautiful!
  9. Congrats!!!!
  10. Ginaf, you are a genius! Thanks so much for the photo!
  11. I must add that the bag has a lovely chain you can use if you choose to or it stays inside - the leather is "squishy" soft - It is quite a gem - unlike anything I have. Thanks for your interest and especially to ginaf (who saved the day)!
  12. THANK YOU! So are you happy with the bag? The leather?
  13. Suzy, I really like that bag a LOT! I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I'd like to see it with the strap and you sporting it though! Give us more pictures, please! :biggrin: