Hawaiian Souvenir: Hmmm...T-SHIRT or EVELYNE BLUE JEAN??

1. Picture this:

You're on vacation in Hawaii and near not one but TWO Hermes stores
    (paradise, indeed!!)
    You've already got your personal #1 Hermes Dream Bag,
    the Rouge H :heart: Birkin w/gold hardware.

Second (and last) on the personal "reallyreallywant" bag list is the
    Blue Jean GM Clemence Evelyne
    :yes:
    which could be your darling casual bag as it has a shoulder strap.
    Why, what a sensible choice and necessary item this would be, wouldn't it??? Why, it would strike a lovely balance in the purse wardrobe-am I right? Are you with me so far?:roflmfao:

But...what is in the display case is gray, and gray does not speak to you. Only Blue Jean, baby.

So back to the storeroom goes the lovely and sweet SA. She emerges with a brand new box, STILL sealed in plastic. I am the first to set eyes on this BJ bag, and when I touch the leather I am already halfway to pulling out Le Gold Amex :heart::roflmfao:
    (((all this and points too!!)))

I am in love with my new... Evelyne - just a little something to remind me of the blue beautiful ocean here on Oahu.

Or...should I have just gotten a T-shirt???:roflmfao::shocked::blink:

2. OOOH - where are the pics? Where? Please post soon!!!
    Congrats! :love: :love:

3. Why, what a sensible choice and necessary item this would be....

ABSOLUTELY - a girl can't gp without the essentials....and who really NEEDS a T-shirt?????????:biggrin:

4. T-shirt, definitely.........................................just kidding. Want to hear an interesting bit of trivia about the Evelyne? It is based on the bag designed to hold the grooming equipment for the horses and originally had holes to air out the equipment. Hermes turned the holes into a giant H. The H was meant to be worn against the body.

5. a T-SHIRT???????:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: POST PICS OF THAT BABY ASAP! OMG you are in Hermes heaven (not just Hawaii heaven) I would LOVE to be in your back-pocket right about now! :yes: :yes: :yes:

As soon as you can, please post pics, ok? Don't want to tear you away from the sand and surf though.....:flowers:

6. What a fantastic story! Cannot wait to see the pics of this baby! Congrats!!!!

7. Congrats!!! :biggrin:

8. Congrats! What a great souvenir!

9. You should've gotten the shirt. :p :angel: :lol: Excellent choice in your "souvenir" ;)

10. [​IMG]
    :lol: congrats !

11. ^^^ditto.:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. Lilach, you are so funny :p -- but you definitely prove up by everything by photos (no words were worthy of your diamond necklace in the jewelry thread!)

Yes, a photo please. I am thinking about gettng an Evelyne bag in cyclamen.

13. Great story!! Can't wait to see pics - congrats!!

14. But did you bring home the macadamia nuts for the family:lol:

15. LOL!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: