Hawaii Meetup

I'm definitely a night person. I hate being out during the day unless I'm at the beach. I'd definitely like to meet but just can't make any promises because my best friend is going back to visit her family for a while and we're supposed to spend this weekend together before she goes.

Yeah, I'm not sure yet. But plan whatever you guys wanna plan. I'll just have to see what's up with the best bud.

So I think when the meet-up happens, all tokidoki bags should be worn. You can definitely wear several bags per arm!! *lol* :roflmfao:

When I say all, I mean all, gunfunnit!!

Jess has to wear all her tokidoki shirts, layering them. You must wear all your bags and every and all accessories!!

If/when I come, I'll be carrying my Forestas and Paradiso on my left arm and my Inferno and Spiaggia on my right arm. *lmao*

:roflmfao: People might wonder what the heck we're doing with so many bags on our arms! :lol:

I recently got a black toki shirt.. I wanna wear it but DANGGGGG today was so freakin' hot!! :cursing:

Sunday the 27th for sure? Time? Place?

guys due to the recent drama that's been going on PLEASE DO NOT POST where and when you will meet............DO THAT IN PM'S!! and I would recommend changing the date since it was already posted!