Hawaii H visit-inventory, purchase, spa drop-off

1. My first H visit was an event!! Thanks to all of you, I could talk the talk in terms of leather and colors and I think that helped me get what I was after.

First, the primary reason for my trip was to send my birkin (just purchased from jemznjewels) in for a spa treatment. They agreed to send my bag in and mail it back to me when completed (I live in MN). They took so much time and care to document the small scuffs and areas in need of a little love. I can't wait to get my bag back!!!

Secondarily, I had hoped to purchase a wallet or a bolide. We went through the wallets--no azaps in stock, and no bearns that really moved me. Mostly, they had lighter colors in more delicate leathers and I was really after something in the brown family and in a durable leather. After much searching, she pulled out a chocolate dogon in togo. Ding, ding, ding!!!

For bolides, they had 31cm in cyclamen and orange, both in epsom. They also had a 37cm orange in epsom. I was disappointed as I was hoping for a 37cm chocolate or ebene in chevre or fjord. Towards the end of my visit, she offered to place a podium order for a bolide. Woo-hoo!! So, with some luck, an ebene fjord 37cm ph bolide could be mine.

Other stuff in stock--a beautiful 32cm black croc kelly, a 32cm gold (I think it was gold) kelly in epsom, and a 40cm red birkin in togo.

I also bought the fragrance sampler set--4 different scents. Loving the rose!!

Thanks again to all of you for preparing me for my H visit!

2. awesome story! good luck in the podium order!

3. What a fantastic first time visit! Thank you for sharing.

4. Great visit. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

5. Wow, for a first time visit, it sounds like u had a great time! Congrats on your new purchases! And ooh they had a croc kelly :drool: Thanks for sharing :biggrin:

6. What a great visit! Congrats!

7. congrats on the podium order!!! Sounded like you had fun! :yahoo:
    Post pics of your doggon wallet! :heart:

8. Congratulations!!

9. congrats on the podium order and sharing the inventory.

10. Souns like you had fun- can't wait to see pics of your wallet!

11. ^^^FANTASTIC visit you had there....I love the sample of 4 perfumes you purchased, and each vial has a little bag!!

Congratulations, and hope you get your Bolide soon!!:yahoo:

12. Yay C! Can't wait to see the new wallet IRL :smile: