Having trouble staying logged in

OK after clearing (not tossing) cookies and restarting my computer a couple times today I am A-OK and still logged in...11:30pm Pacfic time. All's well in Seattle, woot woot!

Vlad - don't know if it will help to know this or not, but something slightly different has happened to me twice tonight.

In viewing a thread with a picture attachment, the pic is a broken graphic. When I click on the attachment for viewing, it tells me I'm not logged on. But the main screen does tell me I'm logged in. I have to log in again in the new browser window in order to see the pic.

Well anyway, THANKS for working on this!!

Cheryl,
that could explain a lot...

Are all of you gals experiencing the log out problem after accessing thumbnailed, attached pictures?

Cheryl,

Are all of you gals experiencing the log out problem after accessing thumbnailed, attached pictures?

Well, now that you mention it, I'm having the most problems when I'm replying to the Authenticate This Chanel thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/authenticate-this-chanel-17674-999.html#post3666083

Lots of pictures and attachments there of course. But it happened to me when I was replying to the thread and not when I was looking at the attachments. I had to log in again en type my reply again.

The only change that was done in the past two days is that we moved attachments around. I suppose that is causing the issues. I will have the techs revert the changes.

That might be it- it seems to log out after I've viewed pictures. And it appears to be logging out halfway through a page- I can see thumbnails for half of the pictures, then the rest won't load- and when I refresh, I'm out!

Cheryl,

I think I may have been, Vlad. I was on a part of the forum with lots of thumbnails when I got the boot.

Me thinks thee are on to something!:ninja: