Having second thoughts about my Damier Speedy

1. Hi all!

I purchased a Damier Speedy 25 a few days ago. I was getting ready to throw some of my things in there to take it for a spin this morning, and all of a sudden, I started having second thoughts. I don't know why it hit me all of a sudden. It's obviously a great bag, but something has changed. I'm going to sit on it for a few days more. I 'm also a little embarassed to take it back if I decide to do that. What should I do?

2. If you won't use it, take it back and get something you will!

3. Ditto..:heart:

4. I got my speedy 30 and it was love at first sight-if you don't luv it, think about it for a few days and then if you're still on the fence, return it for somethingelse.
    I'VE found that if you luv a bag at first sight, you'll usually keep it, and enjoy it.

5. :yes:

6. Don't be embarrassed! The great part about living in US is being able to return things that we don't want when it still looks new!

I do it all the time. What the point of letting your money sit in the closet? The closet won't give you interest.

7. By all means take it back if you are not in love with it. There are so many fabulous LVs to choose from. Don't settle.

8. I agree, don't feel bad at all! Take it back if you won't use it.

9. Take it back if you dont like it.

10. I agree, take it back...

11. I agree also....set it aside for a few days and think about it. It is quite a bit of $ for something that you are not sure if you like or will use. Don't feel bad if you return it. Get something that you :heart:

12. i've had that feeling before, i ended up returning the item and then finding something else that extremely caught my eye!

13. Put your stuff in it and see how you feel with it! I always get a different feeling when the bag is full of MY stuff and not empty or full of stuffing paper. But, of course, if you don't LOVE it, return it and don't feel embarassed!!!!!!!

14. Yup.:yes: If you don't like it and won't use it than return or exchange it for something you'll love. Don't be embarassed at all. :flowers:

15. Yes, I agree. That's what I did with my Speedy, too. See how it looks with your stuffs in it when you carry it around your house. If you still don't like it, then just return it. Don't feel bad about it, otherwise, you will regret it one day.