Having problems......

Hmm, Im trying to think of something to help you! I put ponytail scarves on pretty much all of my bags and they stay fairly well. I do iron them really good first, then tie them on. Is it because the stitch that is holding the already tied bow to the bag is loose? Maybe like someone said you could put a little pin on the underside from the stitch to the bow to hold it better? Those bows are smaller than ponytail scarves, so I dont know if it would work to retie the bow onto the handle, would it? The scarf is my favorite thing about the Madelines!
I know! I LOVE the bow......now if I could just make it look pretty......I'll take a pic. Can you guys tell me if it looks okay? The only thing is, it looks fine until I use it, then it gets yucky. Hold one I'll take a pic....

I think it looks nice. When I tie my bows I do it the way I learned when I was little. Lol the two bunny ears then you know how it goes. It comes out better that way. Maybe a little stitch would do the trick too.

Hi LA!! Im here. Slip the bow up over the handle so when you carry it on your shoulder the bow is behind your arm instead of infront where your arm rubs in when you walk. Hope that makes sence. My bow looks good all the time now.