Having problem with www.mypoupette.com.What should I do?

winnie_cutie

Little world
O.G.
Apr 17, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have made an order for two of my items on 26 Otc 2009 in the www.mypoupette.com website to be checked an authentication. I sent pictures to them and they replied straightaway that they have received all my photos. One items has been ordered for checking within 3days so I should have the reply on 29 Oct. Another items has been ordered within 5-7days so it should be done on 3 November 09. However until now I havent received anything from them. I tried to email heaps of time to 3 of their email's address:

1. [email protected]

2. [email protected]

3. [email protected]

They still havent replied me anything. Before I made an payment, the person is named Andra who is Customer Support has replied me so quickly and promised that they will take my order with care but she is now disappeared.

Last year, I bought an Authentication Louis Vuitton Book from them and it took 6 months to be arrived to my address. I did send heaps of emails to them, no-one replied me either then finally, one of mypoupette's staff responsed to me with the reason because he was the only one who was working at mypoupette at that time so the service was delayed??? Really weird huh? But I didnt mind because I only want to get the book as soon as possible. I have never purchased anything and wait for it to be arrived to my front door for 6 months time. However after that, i still have to wait for another 3months and the book was arrived without any noticable or any apologies. The worst sevice I have ever dealed:sad:.

Now they start doing the same thing to me. I dont know what should I do now because the seller has given me the period of time for hold the bag and send it to be checked. She also emailed to ask me how does the poupette's staff reply and I just dont know what to do next for my situation:shucks:.

Anyone has any same experience to deal with them before? And how to sort this problem out? I just cant believe how can they handle their business for such a long time like that. I dont know where I should ask this question:crybaby:. And I think this is one of Ebay's issue so I post here. If its not please advise where I can ask or help me to move this thread. Please give an advise for my situation..Im really stuck:cry:...Many thanks.

Last edited:
Just use caroldiva.com

Carol is professional, fast and not expensive. She will give you a straight opinion and has seen thousands and thousands of items. You will not be waiting for days to have your item authenticated by Carol.

I have all my Chanel's authenticated by her.

I paid money to mypoupette once and never received a service.

Good luck.

Hi Guys,

I have made an order for two of my items on 26 Otc 2009 in the mypoupette website to be checked an authentication. One items has been ordered for checking within 3days so I should have the reply on 29 Oct. Another items has been made for an order within 5-7days so it should be done on 3 November 09. However until now I havent received anything from them. I tried to email heaps of time to 3 of their email's address:

1. [email protected]

2. [email protected]

3. [email protected]

They still havent replied me anything. Before I made an payment, the person is named Andra who is Customer Support has replied me so quickly and promised that they will take my order with care but she is now disappeared.

Last year, I bought an Authentication Louis Vuitton Book from them and it took 6 months to be arrived to my address. I did send heaps of emails to them, no-one replied me either then finally, one of mypoupette's staff responsed to me with the reason because he was the only one who was working at mypoupette at that time so the service was delayed??? Really weird huh? But I didnt mind because I only want to get the book as soon as possible. I have never purchased anything and wait for it to be arrived to my front door for 6 months time. However after that, i still have to wait for another 3months and the book was arrived without any noticable or any apologies. The worst sevice I have dealed ever.

Now they start doing the same thing to me. I dont know what should I do now because the seller has given me the period of time for hold the bag and send it to be checked. She also emailed to ask me how do the poupette reply and I just dont know what to do next for my situation.

Anyone has any same experience to deal with them before? And how to sort this problem out? I just cant believe how can they handle their business for such a long time like that. Please give an advise to me...Many thanks.

Just use caroldiva.com

Carol is professional, fast and not expensive. She will give you a straight opinion and has seen thousands and thousands of items. You will not be waiting for days to have your item authenticated by Carol.

I have all my Chanel's authenticated by her.

I paid money to mypoupette once and never received a service.

Good luck.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your information. Its really helpful. May i ask who is Carol? Does she work for her own business as checking the authentication? I have never known her. The only one I have known so far for checking authenication is mypoupette website and you see they have never replied my email or kept delaying to send the book to me. However I have paid nearly $100usd for the service. They have to take care for my two ordered. If not, I will go head to do an action to them. Do you know where can I take that action? Does Ebay handle this problem for us? They cant take money from others like this. I always thought they are the best and trust website that Ebay has recommended or others also , even they did delay in sending the book to me .

From what I gather, Carol used to work for MyPoupette, now working single, and is quick with e-mails and such. :smile: She authenticates purses and writes formal letters for people who are dealing with unsavory purse sellers on eBay.

If you paid using PayPal and you didn't receive the service according to the terms you were offered, then PayPal are the ones you should contact about getting your money back.

I have Carol pre-authenticate nearly everything I list. I am absolutely convinced of the authenticity of my items, but I like having her confirmation.

I had the same problem recently with mypoupette where I paid for an authentication service within a timeframe and they didn't deliver - they were very apologetic and ended up being very helpful in trying to make sure I was satisfied etc with them - but it was frustrating especially since it was for a paypal claim with deadlines etc
Have you tried to call them?

I had the same problem recently with mypoupette where I paid for an authentication service within a timeframe and they didn't deliver - they were very apologetic and ended up being very helpful in trying to make sure I was satisfied etc with them - but it was frustrating especially since it was for a paypal claim with deadlines etc
Have you tried to call them?

I did try to call them but the number doesnt work. Are u able to contact to them before? Did they give you the answer for your ordered? If not, did u get the refund of the service's fee? Thanks

If you paid using PayPal and you didn't receive the service according to the terms you were offered, then PayPal are the ones you should contact about getting your money back.

I have Carol pre-authenticate nearly everything I list. I am absolutely convinced of the authenticity of my items, but I like having her confirmation.

I didnt pay by Paypal for the payment of mypouchette's fee. I used of my credit card to make the payment.. The Poupette didnt ask us to use paypal right? I cant remember but Im think its not. So i cant ask for Paypal to claim the money back?tks

The My Poupette authentication service has been substandard for YEARS - claims of non-delivery, lack of response, even some debatable assessments... this from numerous individuals on this board and others.

They no longer accept Paypal because of the number of claims that have been lodged against them. Since you paid with your CC, I suggest contacting them to get your money back if you don't receive what you paid for.

Carol Diva was a senior authenticator at My Poupette before setting up her own service about 3 years ago. She is fast and reliable. You can find her by googling her name.

Agree here and good advice. Carol is top notch and you should

have the info you need quickly.. explain the circumstances to her

and sure she will do her best.

Agree to all comments. Call CC company for a charge back. Tell them you've never received the service. Since you've paid for the service with the specific time frames (3 days and 5-7 days), they are no longer entitled to the fee.
And email Carol Diva asap. She is fast and reliable. If it's not a requesting written letters for PayPal dispute, it won't cost much. Do you have enough photos for the authentication? If so, it should be quick. Good luck!

The My Poupette authentication service has been substandard for YEARS - claims of non-delivery, lack of response, even some debatable assessments... this from numerous individuals on this board and others.

They no longer accept Paypal because of the number of claims that have been lodged against them. Since you paid with your CC, I suggest contacting them to get your money back if you don't receive what you paid for.

Carol Diva was a senior authenticator at My Poupette before setting up her own service about 3 years ago. She is fast and reliable. You can find her by googling her name.
Agree with all this. Was going to say MyPoupette has not been taken seriously in YEARS.