Having fun with my twillies

1. Decided to dress up my RD kelly for afternoon tea with my GFs.... :idea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Think I'll go with the wrapped handles... I love the les cles twilly

2. Love it!

3. that is a gorgeous twilly. it looks gorgeous on your kelly either way. i cannot get enough of a wrapped handle though - love it.

i was trying to think what other bags this works on... i wonder if anyone has tried this with the handles of a picotin.

4. :huh:Ooo:huh::huh:oo...that's so pretty! Yeah, I prefer the wrapped handle too...your Kelly is gorgeous!

5. I just love handles wrapped with twillys I must try this soon

6. Beautiful!!!

7. I love the wrapped handle look! Prada did this a few seasons ago and actually sold the bag like that. I liked it so much that I decided to copy it and wrapped the handle of a black vintage Lucille de Paris croc bag. I didn't dare use one of my H scarves! I took an old colorful silk and did the deed. My DH saw the result and said to me " it looks great, but I hope you didn't use a Hermes scarf!" The end of the story is that I left the scarf wrapped like that for the longest time and when I finally unwrapped it...you guessed it, the scarf looked like it had been hit with a wrinkle machine. I suppose if you do it and take it off in a timely manner, it will be ok.

8. Looks gorgeous both ways!

9. I :heart: the Rose Les Cles twilly!

10. That is so pretty and lady-like, perfect for afternoon tea.

11. Very pretty. I love your bag and twilly. :yes:

12. Awww, so pretty and feminine - both the twilly and the bag!

13. So pretty!

14. a breath of fresh air for sure!
    now just add a pair of white lace tea gloves & you will be the bell of the ball.

15. Soooo stunning!! That twilly is just so perfect with the color of your bag!! A big WOW!