Having doubts about a purchase...

Cristina said:
Nah, it's not that I like the cuff better, since like you said, they're different styles. I love them both!

*stares at cuff* :heart: The more I look at it, the more I like it :P

Which cuff did you get? I'm picturing the black with the "CC"s. Pic? :graucho:

I seriously think you should keep it - but I also sincerely believe that bangles are meant to be worn in sets of 2 more more ;)

Its not that much money. You like those kind of bracelets. I think its more of a "what else could I buy" situation, then an "I dont like it". You have what 90 days with Elux? Sit on it for a few weeks then decide.
Let us know what u decide!!!

LivinLuxuriously said:
Which cuff did you get? I'm picturing the black with the "CC"s. Pic? :graucho:

I seriously think you should keep it - but I also sincerely believe that bangles are meant to be worn in sets of 2 more more ;)

Here are pictures of the cuff :graucho: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-super-rad-chanel-cuff-25693.html

Hmm, so that means that a black bracelet is in the near future, right? :P

Thanks for the input, everyone! For now I think I'll be keeping it. Pictures coming soon! :cool:

You got the inclusion bracelet already? So Fed Ex man did find it after all!! :yahoo: Please take pictures of you with that bracelet since I'm also interested in buying one soon. Also... what? You got a Chanel cuff? I want to see too!! Post pictures of that please!!! :love:

Edit: ok, nevermind.. I see that u posted pictures of the Chanel cuff already.

I would definately keep it Cristina because you do like it. I recently got the black inclusion bracelet and it's quite big for me too, but I can't get myself to return it. I love it too much.:love: And girl, go get yourself that belt and the black inclusion bracelet too.:graucho:

Cristina-- I felt a little like that when I got mine too. But then when I looked at it in the mirror, wow, what a difference. It really looks nice on. I love mine now. They only thing is that when your putting your arm down on a table or trying to work or something like that, it does get in the way. But I still love it. Pretty soon there won't be any luck in finding them so I say keep it!!!!

Ooh I want to see a pic of the Beige Inclusion bracelet!
After I got my Hermes bracelet I've been thinking of also getting the Beige Inclusion GM.

BTW, your Chanel Cuff is beautiful!
I've always admired that cuff!....very hard to find.

I think you should keep it for now, and if it ever gets discontinued and you no longer want it, THEN sell it. This way you might even be able to make a lil profit!:biggrin: Besides, it's *G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S*!!!!

JoJo_LV_Lover said:
Ooh I want to see a pic of the Beige Inclusion bracelet!
After I got my Hermes bracelet I've been thinking of also getting the Beige Inclusion GM.

BTW, your Chanel Cuff is beautiful!
I've always admired that cuff!....very hard to find.

The GM in beige is available on e-Lux. It's beautiful :heart:

The Chanel cuff took forever to find. I saw an SA wearing it when I went to buy my caviar tote. I called the 800 number and was told that the cuff is no longer being made :sad: I was just planning on paying over retail on eBay, but someone listed one, and I bought it right away :smile: It was also made in white/black, which is on my wish list :graucho:

Cristina said:

The Chanel cuff took forever to find. I saw an SA wearing it when I went to buy my caviar tote. I called the 800 number and was told that the cuff is no longer being made :sad: I was just planning on paying over retail on eBay, but someone listed one, and I bought it right away :smile: It was also made in white/black, which is on my wish list :graucho:

Christina,

Can you pls tell me the diamater of the bracelet?

Cristina said:
I know! I have one in my cart ;)
I was thinking of getting it but I want to see a pic of it worn.
I am also concerned about the size as my wrist aren't big...but I rather the chuncky look of the GM.

It was also made in white/black, which is on my wish list :graucho:
Me too! I would love either one! :yes:

If you have doubts now, it does not necessarily mean you will have doubts later on. Sometimes it grows on you and then you feel you cannot live without it ! (Like a very good friend). That's how I felt about my Partition when I bought it. Overtime, I sort of became acquainted with it:smile: , and now it is dispensable as I figured out what to wear with it, how to carry it etc (this is my first wristlet). So give yourself some time.