Having a bad week...

Whining is good! Get it all out! The internet is the perfect place ot vent. BF gets sick of my whining after a while so I'm always happy to have a place to vent online.

I have super painful periods too. Maybe you could try taking your birth control continuously for three months at a time? It's helped me tremendously.

Thanks again everyone! I'm done for the day and am just going to relax for the evening. The dogs are being sweet and cuddly (and sleepy) which is helping. And my new purse arrived, yay!

chicbabacool: I actually tried that, but it didn't work well for me. I'm currently off the pill, but am going to go back on it soon. I have endometriosis, so it's quite the struggle. :tdown: Once I have kids the uterus is coming out! haha

hey gal, sorry about the bad week... i hate these dragged on bad weeks/months!!

unwind with a hot shower and the retail therapy package =)

hope you feel better soon. you can whine anytime =)

i'm guilty of that myself but sometimes it's hard when IRL you have few friends (at least in my case)... i was feeling like crap this am and had no one to call. So i whined here on tpf..... =P wish i didn't have to bug u gals but i have no one else!! .... booo hoooo

feel better soon. HUGS :flowers:

I've heard that lot's of little things can actually be worse than one big thing, because there is not really any release after the stress is over - like narrowly missing an oncoming car - your adrenaline goes way up, then you miss it and you go whew! I am sort of going through the same thing, lots of little irritations, and have gained five or six pounds over the summer. So you might want to rethink that cake!

...and have gained five or six pounds over the summer. So you might want to rethink that cake!

I threw the rest of it in the trash. :yes:

Thanks again, everyone! I really love this place. I wish I could say my evening was stress-free and perfect, but unfortunately that would be a lie. I'm going to try to get a good night of sleep and hope tomorrow goes without a hitch. Two more days and then the weekend.

I'm going to try to find a positive outlet for all of this... thinking it's time to recommit to losing weight, working out every day, etc. and am going to do some journaling to sort out everything in my head. Time to read a book to lose myself for awhile, too.

Hugs to you all.

PS>>>Love your bag!!! Sweet Avatar!

Wish it was mine! That's what I'm saving for, slowly but surely.