HAve You Waitlisted For Spring?

1. So just curious...who's already waitlisted? What are you listed for? Where on the list are you?

I waitlisted for both the blue & grey denim patchwork speedy...I'm pretty sure I'll go with the grey one...but waitlisted for both just in case. I'm #1 on the list for both colors.
    I think that's all I'll list for.....none of the big bags are grabbing my attention...and I think the smaller accessories will be easier to get.

2. I like the metallic lace in medium size (I saw 3 different size in the vuitton.com, BTW), I talked to my SA and he knew nothing about it when I kept saying "it is monogram with the lace", he said he will add me for the anything monogram that will be in the Spring collection.

I will put my name on the white bag in Scar Jo ad as well..may be tomorrow before I'm leaving.

:wlae: :wlae:

3. I like the LVOE bags that Scarlet Jo modelled but it's kinda costly for canvas... >.<

4. Nothing for me.. I am going to just enjoy my recent purchases for a bit and then we will see what comes along.

5. i tried to get on a list for any of the mono metallic lace at Saks and lv boutique at the boca mall, no one knows 'anything'. and they 'can't put me on a list they don't have'.

6. Is the white Epi considered "Spring"??

Is the waitlist open for that yet?

7. I am on the reservation list for the heart shaped purse (due early Feb) and not sure about anything else ....I seem to prefer the A/W collections:love:

8. Do you have a picture of the purse? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

9. No ... my SA told me about it two weeks ago ....I saw photos of the new vernis colours and it is really nice:love:

10. Nah..but if I do it'll be for an LVoe tote and the vernis heart bag.

11. white epi? how cute!!!

12. Same here!:yes: Can't wait to see what everyone gets come spring!!!:graucho:

13. forgive me...i haven't been keeping up in this forum as much...but what are the new vernis colors? :nuts:

14. Nope, nothing really caught my heart but I'll be looking forward to all of you ladies' pictures of purchases!

15. Yes! 1st on the list for the grey denim wristlet type thing
    and 1st on the list for the round white keychain thing, when the look book comes in I'll see what else I like! I love the LVOE tote and would get it to use as like a weekend tote or something, but not for $1,600! :push: