Have you tried Aeto Botanica?

1. So, I've been doing some searching for a shampoo/conditioner or deep conditioner that would help to mend my broken hair.

I don't have REALLY bad hair, persay. But, no matter what I do, I always seem to get nasty split ends (yes, I do dye my hair, but I get very very regular trims).

So...I have been looking for a good conditioner and such, and thanks to the forum, I happened to stumble across someone suggesting Aeto Botanica.

I've been using it, and my hair smells really good, it seems nice and shiny, and feels good...but EVERY TIME I take a shower, I seem to notice more hair than usual coming out.

I usually always lose a decent amount of hair in the shower, but this seems to be way more noticeable.

The shampoo says it's specifically formulated for weak and distressed hair, so I don't know why I'm noticing more hair coming out. It says it's supposed to increase hair's strength noticeably after 4 washings and I've only done two, but I'm not sure what to do.

Has anyone else used this shampoo or could give me some insight on what to do?

THANKS!

2. Which one do you use? This is my favorite hair care line ever. I use the one in the green bottles with Bamboo in it. Do you use the other products like like the Reviving drops or Fortifying Oil? I never noticed any substantial hairloss though. Even now when I go to my hairdresser, they always tell me how healthy and soft my hair is and they ask me what I am using. I just wish I didn't have to order it off the net.

3. I'm using the Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner...which, I think is the same one that you use, as well. And I also started with the Fortifying Oil, which did sit on my hair for a long while seeing as how I needed it for my hair.

So, I'm just curious how it worked for you. I really like how soft and silky and shiny it has made my hair, but I just notice a lot of hair loss. I'm going to keep sticking with it for awhile.

We'll see how everything goes.