Have you seen your bag cheat on you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have the BH and saw someone carrying it in Cheesecake Factory yesterday. It kinda made me a little annoyed. Not sure why. I guess I don't like seeing my bag out and about with someone else! Kinda like it was cheating on me!!! How do you all feel with your bags? I know the speedy is out there like crazy but what about the others?

2. I don't think there is an authentic LV to be found within 30 miles of this dinky little town I live in, so I don't have to worry about it!

3. gacats: how lucky :rolleyes:

LV luvr: i sometimes feel that way!!!!! sigh...

4. Lol I don't, really.

5. Maybe you should buy LE, no worries then~

6. It's very rare that I see an authentic LV around my town but when I do happen to see a bag like mine I don't really care.

7. I enjoy seeing other ladies that have the same bag I do. Great same taste!

8. Ok I SO know what you mean! I have been out without my LV and when I see the same bag I feel like someone went in my closet and took it! Ok I know that is weird but I really do get what you mean.

9. Lol.

10. nah, I get EXCITED! lol

A while back, I was also wearing my BH and walking back to school from McDonalds (... loaded with calories...lol) and I saw THREE other women with a BH!!!!!!! we were all together in one place near the cake store! made my day!

11. I love seeing others with the same LVs. It makes me smile. :smile:

12. I haven't seen mine (illovo pm) yet in public w/o me...but I did see her Momma (MM) at a sports bar last week. She was on the table w/a bunch of drinks around her! Boozy bag...! :roflmfao:

13. No I don't feel that way at all. My bags sit in the closet until they're too old to be a drool bag and not chic enough for the fashion divas. That's when I tote around my brand new bags making them less common even though the style is outdated.

14. i get excited when i see someone wearing the same bag. ORRRR when a friend of mine wants to buy the same bag. yeah, it's stupid, i know. haha.

15. I was sitting in S-bucks this morning with my brand-new Azur Speedy 30 and a woman sat down at a table nearby and set down her White Multicolore Alma. And I thought, "Cool!" Until I took a closer look and realized that hers was a fake. Then I thought, "Poor thing." And loved my real LV even more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.