Have you seen this scarf before?

1. I just happened to come across this beautiful Louis Vuitton blue scarf on Eluxury.com. I was thinking of getting one to tie onto my bag instead of wearing it as an actual scarf! Does anyone have this one?

scarf.jpg
  2. I do not have this scarf but i have seen it, It would work for tieing around the handel of your bag.

3. I don't have that one but I have the perforated bandeau. You can tie it around your bag, wrist, use it for a headband, scarf, etc. Very versatile. :biggrin:

PICT0088.JPG
  4. I have the beige one, I LOVE IT!!!!

5. i've got a friend who's got the red one and wears it around her waist. she's so chic!

6. I have it in red and love it - here it is on my red speedy!

1redspeedy.jpg
  7. OOh, I really love that scarf!!

8. I've been looking for that particular scarf. It's so cute!! Can you give me the elux. link? I can't find it.

9. thu_nuts- For some reasons it's on Eluxury's website but you have to type in "bandeau" in the search box. Here's the link:

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11091446&SectionID=

Loriw- I absolutely LOVE that scarf on your beautiful Epi bag!! Now I really, really want one. I should have bought it yesterday when I stopped by the store but decided not to. Now I have to decide if I want the blue one or the red one to go with all of my bags!

10. I personally love the red - its so vibrant and looks great on all the bags!!

11. Your bag looks fabulous! I love that bandeau in red.

I guess the blue one on Elux is gone. :cry:

12. That looks so great together! :amazed: Beautiful combo!

13. Lori, your picture makes me want to get an Epi Speedy even more than I already do. :yes: :biggrin:

14. I don't have the scarf but I want one!

Lori - the red looks sooooo classy on your beautiful epi piece.

15. That looks very pretty!