Have you seen the Legacy Signature Framed Wristlet?!?

1. Has anyone seen this IRL? I never knew this existed until tonight! Here are photos of it in black/black of the one I just picked up on eBay on an awesome BIN:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The style number is 40217. I just called Coach and the CS rep confirmed that it's currently available and it comes in black/black and khaki/black and the retail price is $98. How long has this been around and why haven't I seen it before now?!? I bet the khaki/black looks HOT.

2. I'd never seen it before either...adorable!!

3. I haven't seen that one. But hey, didn't it also come out with the stripes too? Cause I have that one! lol!

4. ^Yes, it did come in the Legacy stripe. I've seen a ton of those but I've never seen it in the signature print! :nuts:

5. Oh ok! Yeah it really is pretty in the signature! I hardly use mine because I'm afraid I might dirty it or lose it! lol!

6. I bought this with PCE in khaki/black, but was dissapointed when I got it. I didn't realize it was so thin...I thought it would be wider at the bottom. I ended up selling it on eBay.

7. I've saw one once on eBay. It was khaki signature with ebony trim and very cute. I've been randomly checking for it ever since, lol.

8. Wow I have the legacy stripe one but I've never seen it in Sig! TOO CUTE!

9. I love it, it is so cute. I would love tohave it in Khaki/Ebony. I guess I will have to keep an eye out on Ebay.

10. Yeah that and the framed cosmetic case is TOO CUTE for khaki/black, I have the Legacy Stripe Cosmetic case and framed wristlet but I think I might have to have this set too. I wonder if the cosmetic case has the legacy lining like this one..

11. That is really pretty.

12. Damn. I want this. In khaki/black.

13. Mokoni, that is a great wristlet. I have never seen it but it is lovely! Congrats!

14. i need to quit looking at these threads for a while, I just keep finding things I love! I jsut bought it from your recommendation,:yahoo: and it looks adorable... Thanks