Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her?

1. Ok, I thought I’d get the turquoise ergo wallet this time around, since I didn’t get it for the first half of PCE. But on the site, she’s gone! And what’s worse, they raised the price of Ergo wallets $10! Has anyone seen it in the store or at the outlets? :shrugs:
  2. Yup, saw one at the outlet today - one left. also a multifunction and a wristlet....
  3. Oh man, another song stuck in my head....have you seen her....tell me have you seen her....seen her....:jammin:
  4. they are at the outlets, were there last weekend.
  5. Can I pitch a fit here????? I WANT AN OUTLET :cursing::cursing:
  6. I'm with you!!! I'm completely frustrated there's no outlet in this state.
  7. There may as well not be an outlet in my state. The closest one to me is 3 hours away! :sad:
  8. Yup - they had turquoise Ergo wallets at the Birch Run, MI outlets this past weekend. :yes:
  9. Good God Woman I feel your pain! In CA I had 3 or 4 different outlet locations within an hour or so. Theres a HUGE outlet area on the other side of Phoenix and yet...

10. You're telling me! Why isn't there one in Anthem?
  11. Yea, it's 4 hours from me. In MD, I had one that was 45 min away, 2 that were about 1 hr 45 min away, and one that was about 2 hours away. Now...4 hours....:crybaby:
  12. Yes. I called my outlet today. They have just a few of the turquoise ergo slim envelope wallets. Crossing my fingers that you find one near you.
  13. I would like to have an outlet in the same COUNTRY! :tdown:
  14. Is that a Milli Vanilli song?:lol:

Yup, I saw that wristlet yesterday...only one, though.
  15. MC Hammer redid that song in the 90s!