Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her?

1. Ok, I thought I’d get the turquoise ergo wallet this time around, since I didn’t get it for the first half of PCE. But on the site, she’s gone! And what’s worse, they raised the price of Ergo wallets $10! Has anyone seen it in the store or at the outlets? :shrugs:

2. Yup, saw one at the outlet today - one left. also a multifunction and a wristlet....

3. Oh man, another song stuck in my head....have you seen her....tell me have you seen her....seen her....:jammin:

4. they are at the outlets, were there last weekend.

5. Can I pitch a fit here????? I WANT AN OUTLET :cursing::cursing:

6. I'm with you!!! I'm completely frustrated there's no outlet in this state.

7. There may as well not be an outlet in my state. The closest one to me is 3 hours away! :sad:

8. Yup - they had turquoise Ergo wallets at the Birch Run, MI outlets this past weekend. :yes:

9. Good God Woman I feel your pain! In CA I had 3 or 4 different outlet locations within an hour or so. Theres a HUGE outlet area on the other side of Phoenix and yet...

NOT ONE COACH OUTLET ANYWHERE IN ARIZONA!

10. You're telling me! Why isn't there one in Anthem?

11. Yea, it's 4 hours from me. In MD, I had one that was 45 min away, 2 that were about 1 hr 45 min away, and one that was about 2 hours away. Now...4 hours....:crybaby:

12. Yes. I called my outlet today. They have just a few of the turquoise ergo slim envelope wallets. Crossing my fingers that you find one near you.

13. I would like to have an outlet in the same COUNTRY! :tdown:

14. Is that a Milli Vanilli song?:lol:

Yup, I saw that wristlet yesterday...only one, though.

15. MC Hammer redid that song in the 90s!