Have you purchased from this seller?

1. Hi all,

I am considering purchasing an item from this eBay seller - have any of you purchased items from this seller before? The seller has rec'd good feedback. however, I have noticed a lot of the feedback is listed as "private". Thanks!

2. I only know about Gucci and the sellers Gucci items are authentic.
    I put some of my high price items private to protect the bidder. A purse I sold last week had 24 bids 6 of those bidders under the winner recieved fake second chance offers, if I had put it private then that would not have happened!
    If you are wanting to buy something off the seller, get the item authenticated in the relevant sub-forum before hand, then pay by paypal using your credit card!
  3. Thanks!

4. Thanks! :yes:
  5. I have purchased many items from MK over the past few years, and they have all been authentic (just a bit pricy--but I didn't care because the items were hard to find).
    She sells a lot of Hermes items and the vast majority of Birkin or Kelly listings on eBay that ARE authentic are also Private listings to protect buyers from spam as well as protect their privacy.