have you had any problems with the GG FABRIC? Opinions~

1. Have you had any problems with the GG FABRIC?

If you have...what problems? and how do you solve the problem?

2. I haven't had any problems with the GG fabric. I have a few items in the GG fabric, but the one I've had the longest is the Princy medium boston bag. I've had it for almost 8 months. I've carried it a lot (it's probably the bag I carry the most) and so far I havent had any problems with it. :smile: It looks as good as it did when I first got it.
  3. I'm satisfied with the wear and tear of my purses. No complaints.
  4. Blue dye from my jeans transferred onto my messenger bag in beige GG fabric. It's not a problem with the fabric per se but it's something to be aware of. I haven't tried to clean it but it's on the back of the bag, so no but me sees it.
  5. I had a bad experience with GG fabric last year so I won't purchase GG fabric again. my first & only gucci GG fabric tote tore at the corner after less than 6 months. I change bags daily to match whatever business suit i'm wearing so I used the bag about 2-3 times a month.
    Gucci Repair in Secaucus, NJ did not repair it.

I have over 15 Gucci bags/totes and they are either Guccisima leather, regular leather or GG Plus.
  6. I have had issues with the GG fabric fraying before. I limit my use of my fabric bags and tend to use my leather bags more often.
  7. i have had no problems so far, i find it very durable.
  8. I just bought the Gucci flower hobo this summer and it still looks beautiful, adore that bag, fabric is good, so far so good, hope it stays that way, the matching shoes fabric is good too!
  9. I have not had any problems with it either.