Have you had any Chloe dreams lately/ever?

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
I just had a very vivid dream about Chloe bags last night. :yahoo:

In my dream I had a super smooshy whiskey Paddy (which I have IRL too) and a grey Paddy (which I don't have IRL). Then it turned into a nightmare....

My whiskey became stiff and un-smooshy. :cursing: Almost like a fake leather Paddy. Luckily that was scary enough to jolt me awake and then I remembered my whiskey was still smooshy.

I guess that's what I get for not using my Paddy last week! :crybaby:

So, what happened in your Chloe dream??

Not a dream but a vision - was on a drive along some ranch and I saw cows a-grazing. Crazy as it was, but I saw bags and bags everywhere with cows feet and head. LOL

Before I got my Chloe Bay bag I was seriously having dreams about it. Unfortunately for me, in my dreams, I looked JUST like Kylie carrying it with her fab white coat lol!!!!

Think thats more of a fantasy somehow hee hee :biggrin:

but I really was having vivid dreams where I even imagined what outfits I was using it with!

Gotta love that we even dream Chloe :biggrin:

It was a nightmare! I am actually waiting for my very first Chloe to arrive TODAY from Aloha Rags - medium choco paddy with a front pocket :roflmfao:

Anyway, I dreamt last night that the package arrived and I got some weird white lacey bag with a lock on top and no handles. :confused1: I think the dream manifested from having read a purse review about a celebrity carrying a purse that's called a "body bag" which you hold under your arm - it's bigger than a clutch.

Needless to say, I was DEVASTATED in my dream!!! I cried miserably and was so disgusted with this weird white sack!