Have you ever ?

1. Have you ever seen somebody wearing the same color birkin as you were wearing in the same place? Did you have eye contaCT :weird: ? I think that would be a kind of warm feeling, no?:p
  2. If I ever see 2muchlux wearing lingerie w/ her gold birkin (see 2muchlux's thread), I'll be sure to give her a shout! (we have the same birkin) :p
  3. Me too!!!:nuts:
  4. This is funny 'cuz another PFer and I were at the Hermes BH store when a lady with a BJ 35 cm Birkin walked in, and I was carrying my BJ 35 cm, and she was carrying her BJ Birkin (in another size...I can't say exactly, or I'd "out" her:graucho: ). The lady didn't look at either of us, but we kinda stared at her.
  5. Yes and no...the other lady had a BAD fake... and she gave ME a dirty look!
    at Bergdorf yesterday!:wtf:
  6. Star- we have one of the most "popular" color/size combos. It's almost inevitable that you'll run into someone with the same birkin (if you haven't already). Have you practiced "the look" that you are going to give your bag twin? ;) I would do a "Blue Steel" (a la Zoolander)! :p
  7. :roflmfao:
  8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhahahaHAHAHA!!!!!!!:roflmfao:
  10. I will practice..."Oh No You Didn't" just flash that fake at me!:shocked: :amazed: :blah:
    You need that one in NY! :lol:

11. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  12. Give 'em the Magnum! (also a la Zoolander!), that'll show 'em!

...am so green over the yummy Hermes. Am plotting a trip to the one in SF (Hey, it's time to put together my Holiday Wish list...am I right?!)