Have you ever...

1. laughed so hard that you started to cry??? I was telling a story (of the scatological sort of course) and I just could not stop laughing and crying at the same time. I think people thought I was crazy!!! :p:nuts:

2. I've laughed so hard that I've had tears rolling down my face and had to go find a kleenex. A little embarrassing since it was in front of my co-workers but we all needed a good laugh! Slightly different subject matter than your post, however :lol: .

3. Oh yes :lol:, I have done that so many times! Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Usually someone says, "It wasn't that funny...". Grr, I hate that sentence.

4. Yes, many times! lol. Sometimes i just get going and cant stop.

5. Yup. Several times although I can't remember why now.

6. Yes, but I've also done the opposite. Depending on the situation, I often cry myself to laughter. Weird, hugh??

7. Yes! I remember this one time quite well:

Last year I saw Spamalot! on Broadway. Spamalot! is based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, so there are some familiar things in there. But the great thing is that even if you're not familiar with Monty Python, you'd still really enjoy the play.

In both the musical and the original movie, there's a song called The Ballad of Sir Robin:

The Ballad of Brave Sir Robin

Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
    He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin!
    He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
    Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
    Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
    To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
    And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!
    His head smashed in and his heart cut out
    And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
    And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
    And his pen--

That's . . . . that's enough music for now, lad.

It was the part of the musical where Sir Robin's minstrels were singing this about him. I was laughing because:

a) I was familiar with the song and I thought it was hilarious.
    b) I was laughing at the audience's reaction to the song.
    c) I was laughing at the actor (David Hyde Pierce)'s reaction to his minstrels singing this song about him.

8. That's the best kind of laugh!

9. Yup all the time :p

10. OMG this just hapened to me last night at work. on my way to the cafeteria with my girlfriend. we were telling stories nad before we knew it i was on the floor laughing my *** off. tears down my eyes and almost wet my pant. i know everyone must have thought i was nuts, but can i tell you how good we felt after a laughter like that.
    laughter is the best therapy.

11. I do this A LOT. I just cant control myself...

12. I do it all the time! I think my Mum passed it down to me because she's always crying when she laughs too. Everyone else looks at us like we're crazy :wlae:

13. No but I laughed so hard that my stomach started hurting.

14. I do this all the time! Usually in front of a class of 25 students. I start telling them a story and then I begin to giggle and before I know it, I'm out of control and can barely breathe as the tears roll down my face! They must think I'm insane! :yahoo:

15. yeah, it happens to me all the time...:roflmfao::roflmfao: