Have you ever

I don't know anyone else IRL who wears Louboutin. Partly I guess because I'm in Sweden and only one small boutique here carries Louboutin.

My friends think I'm crazy for spending that much but they know what I'm like. I could never ever tell my colleagues what they cost, I'd be mortifed. I know I shouldn't be ashamed since it is my money which I've worked hard for but I just know they would be appalled.

Hummmm. Yes, it wood work for me. I love to entertain, so that is a plus in my favor, as I can help out with planning since Mom is so busy. I can work a room. I did an amazing job with my daughters wedding, knew all the right people to hire. I love dogs, or could at least tolerate hers. When can we start the gift thing? This all sounds right up my alley. I am sure they are good people and will do fine. Yes, this will work out well. :cutesy:

Don't forget I get to inherit whatever CLs are in my size. But you were thinking jewelry and money, right? Whatever the case I'll take it! :P

LavenderIce, only if you trade doggies with my mom!! I can't stand her dog. :sweatdrop:

sara999, cool! Growing up, I only met one person whose parent was an anesthesiologist. I knew her for a few years then she had to move because her dad had some complications with work. (a.k.a overdose) The main reason why they are paid so much is to avoid these kinds of things. :Push:

Well now "sis" this will depend on your shoe size. Jewelry and money are appreciated. However when my mom passed I did inherit $$ and jewelry, but mom had a size 5 shoe, so I did not get any good shoes. So, there could be some problems but we can work it out like mature adults. I say the oldest, which I am sure is me, would get first choice. So, are you a 38 -38.5 in CL? If not we don't have any worries. We need to find out Priin's, our other sis, size.

Oh, cjy I thought you were a 37-37.5! Don't you have at least one at a 37.5? I will be okay with the money and jewelry then. I am the middle child. :P You know what CL I admire most from your and Priin's collections? Your leopard wedge and her Lady Gres.

Ooh my first time being the youngest child. :yes: So do we all move in to the Hillsboro house or the lake house? I say the one in Camas, much nicer. The rest of the family moves over in the summer time. The lake is pretty yucky actually but we have a boat and it's pretty fun to go out there anyway.

Ooh, Priiin, your size covers all three of us. You get a good deal because you can pool from two different collections! Honestly, doesn't matter which house, I'll be happy in the closets! ;)

Oh, cjy I thought you were a 37-37.5! Don't you have at least one at a 37.5? I will be okay with the money and jewelry then. I am the middle child. :P You know what CL I admire most from your and Priin's collections? Your leopard wedge and her Lady Gres.
Well sis, I don't expect you to keep up with everything. My US size is 7 1/2. What size are you?? There will be enough to go around. Priiin can't wear those boots much in LA so maybe we could borrow those:tup:
I have two sisters and we did fine, there was enogh for all, don't worry. Now we have to decide which house to live in, I am flexible. We need to get them our address, as I am sure they will want to send late Christmas gifts!:lol:

Ooh my first time being the youngest child. :yes: So do we all move in to the Hillsboro house or the lake house? I say the one in Camas, much nicer. The rest of the family moves over in the summer time. The lake is pretty yucky actually but we have a boat and it's pretty fun to go out there anyway.
Gosh I really don't care which one. You should pick. Are you on your way back to the States yet?? Did you pick up a fun momento of your trip??