Have you ever threw REAL LV away ??

1. Maybe you didnt like it ?...have you ever done this ?. I have never.
  2. No..never.
  3. whatever for..there's eBay, consignment shops even Goodwill or Salvation Army. Why throw away something that someone else might enjoy?
  4. haha- only if I was on crack! And in the eternal words of Whitney Houston, we all know that "Crack is whack!"

:shame: sorry. Guess I'm in a funky mood today
  5. It would be better to give it away than throw it away. Unless it was really, really dirty and wrecked like some of the bags on eBay. Then perhaps no one would want it, even for free.
  6. I know for a fact that there are people who do it. Some people just dont know the value of vintage LV
  7. Nope, however I felt kinda bummed when I had to throw away those big shopping bags when I was coming home from Denmark.
  8. I find it hard to throw away cheap stuffs that I never use, not to mention LV. So, nope, I have never and don't think I will ever thought of doing so.
  9. Nope
  10. Never
  11. Neverrrrr
  12. nope, given away, but not thrown away.
  13. Never! Seems like such a waste, I usually just give my unused (still loved) goodies to my younger cousins.
  14. this has to be a hypothetical question. i'd like to know just who in their right mind would do that :confused1:
  15. No way!!!!