Have you ever owned more than 1 thing of the same style?

1. Have you ever owned more than 1 thing of the same style item but in different colors, materials, etc...?

For me, I am very indecisive about a wallet I really want. I already own the monogram (since just this week) and now I also want to get it in Mandarin? Do you think that is crazy? It's a bit wasteful of money huh?

[​IMG]

2. nope, not at all! Many TPFers have small ring agenda in different lines or even same line but different color, the same also goes for the timeless speedy. :smile:

3. i have 3 speedys- mono, myrtille epi and damier. i also have 2 cles- groom and damier. i like a lot of them but i only use the groom right now and do think it would be silly for me to have any more at this point.

what about getting another style wallet?

i have a zippy groom which i adore but it's huge and really too big for my smaller bags. i would LOVE to have a smaller wallet for when i take my smaller bags out. if only i could find a reasonable one- because the one i have is so spency i can't see spending almost that much on a second one.

4. sure -
    I have three vernis houstons
    4 petit noes
    4 pouchette accesories
    2 lexingtons
    3 reade pm
    3 pti
    3 french wallets
    3 billfold wallet

and I still need more:graucho:

5. omg lisa! i want to go through your closet! 3 pti? awesome!

6. :wtf: I :heart: vernis houstons! Lisasbags, did u ever post your collection in this forum?? I am :drool: just by reading your list!

7. 3 speedys
    6 cles'
    5 noelies
    2 josephine gms
    2 josephine pms
    4 round coin purses
    2 pouchette accesories
    2 scoufflouts
    3 mono shawls

and yes....i need more too

8. I need to do a "family portrait".
    when I get back from holiday traveling, I'll be sure to do that.

9. You can see a lot of these types of collections in the "Multiples Club". I always like to see when people have lots of one style. I have 3 speedies and 2 wapitys in multiples. btw, nice collection, lisasbags! Let's see some pics for sure after your travels!

10. I have my suhali "twins" with me now ..I'll start with those :yes:
    What section should I put them in?

11. I have 2 speedies, and more on the way. So it's alright!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Lol..just check the "multiples" thread and you'll see which things I have, as well as other members' multiples!
    I have 4 PTI wallets, 5 Speedies (soon to be 6), 11 pochettes etc.
    Here's the thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/the-lv-clubhouse/the-multiples-club-44843.html

My pictures are a bit outdated since I added the Damier Azur pochette and the Groom cles.

13. The only multiple I have is two pochette accessoires.. I believe that you can never have enough pochettes or cles. :yes:

14. I have 3 Speedys (mono, epi and azur) and 2 bandeaus (black MC and mono/leopard)!!

15. I have:

6 speedy's (and just ordered another 1) .....Neo, Damier 30, Damier Azur 30, Mono 30, MC 30 (white), Mini Lin 30.......and will be getting Epi 30 (black) on Wed.

2 pochettes
    2 agendas
    3 wallets
    So my answer is YES!! :yahoo: