Have you ever heard of Giorgio Brato bags?

1. It is $702. I found it at Shopbop. What do you think?
  2. i really like Girogio Brato, even though i haven't heard/read much about it. the leather is supposedly very distressed but soft and nice. they retail for pretty high prices.

this particular bag's dimensions are 14"H x 16"L x 5"D, so my only concern is that it might overwhelm me at 5'3".
  3. Never heard of the designer before but I like it!
  4. Never heard of it, but not bad.
  5. I've never heard of it, but I like it!
  6. It's cute, and reminds me very much of the Bulga bags. Does it come in other colors? I'm not GRAY FAN.
  7. I love that bag, never heard of i though.
  8. This brand was on the Anthropologie web site.
    (the Below Zero Carryall...) I'm just waiting for it to go on sale b.c it looks like a super bag...

9. I've seen a couple of Giorgio Brato bags in person at some store on Robertson ( it wasn't Kitson, but it was someplace on that block) and I loved the leather on them. Very distressed, very beautiful. I don't think they had the shape I wanted at the time, so I didn't do a thorough inspection of the inner workings, but they were definitely eye-catching.
  10. I love large bags and I'm seriously considering ordering both of these bags by this designer.The leather is beautiful and workmanship is top notch :smile: .
    giorg1000317354_347x683f.jpg giorg1000110569_347x683f.jpg
  11. Nice
  12. For a bag that price, I would want to see it in person first.

I do like them though.
  13. not familar with the brand, but I think its cute :smile:
  14. The first one is on sale on the anthropologie website for $499.95. Please please buy it so that I won't be tempted...
  15. I've never heard of it..