Have you ever been told you look like a Celebrity?

SunnyFreckles, when you get your profile map thing, you go to "save" and then go to "other" and they give you a whole lot of code...you have to look within the code for whats in quotes ("") it will end in jpeg. dont copy the quote just what is in between. Then just paste it in the 'insert image' box here

When I was a younger kid, people (like, strangers) would tell me that I looked like Laura Winslow (Kellie Williams) from "Family Matters." A man, presumably intoxicated, told me one New Years Eve that I look like Gladys Knight, which is WTF for me.

:shrugs:

311032_4189859ee4ab746f4dan47.JPG

i get katewinslet in her titanic days,
drew barrymore ALL THE TIME!
and recently i've been getting katherine heigl. people who i've never met stopm me in shops and on the. i don't really see it nowadays but maybe when she was on roswell or the first season of greys anatomy?

319142_907276a885ab74ivgp6724.JPG%22%20width=%22500%22%20height=%22574

322572_565212ebc5ab74qz052z45.JPG

320622_69438547a5ab7412bshq47.JPG

I used two different photos because so much of this site is based on matching your facial expression and angle in the pic. I don't really know too many of these people...I do love camilla belle though, so that's exciting!

If I had to pick who I think I most look like out of these pics, I would say a mix between Katrina Kaif and Ashley Tisdale. I don't get told I look like a celebrity a lot, but i get "you look like my cousin/friend/aunt/teacher/fill in the blank" all the time.

330011_581896ba66ab74dqfwlu25.JPG

For some reason... a lot of people always say I look like someone they know or have seen me around. I don't go out at all anymore (dinner, movie... that's IT), so I know it wasn't me. I'm all for meeting anyone that looks like me... but most people don't. Oh... I get Cameron Diaz too... I don't see it

330011_581896ba66ab74dqfwlu25.JPG

For some reason... a lot of people always say I look like someone they know or have seen me around. I don't go out at all anymore (dinner, movie... that's IT), so I know it wasn't me. I'm all for meeting anyone that looks like me... but most people don't. Oh... I get Cameron Diaz too... I don't see it
No, you are much prettier than Cameron Diaz....I don't really think she is very pretty. You are very pretty, though.

I was told twice that I look like a German actress in one of our soap operas... but as I don't watch them, I can't tell whether it's true and I don't even recall the actress' name.
To any German members: Do I look like a character from "Marienhof" or "GZSZ" or "Verbotene Liebe" or any of the other soaps? (Look at my avatar, that's me).
Regina ;)

In jr high and high school I always got Kristy McNichol we had the same hair, teeth and smile, this was when she was on that series Family. Now this heritage thing tells me Bridget Bardot (lol) I'll take it!!

I did my thing at myheritage.com and came up with a mixed bunch:
Paris Hilton, Mary Tyler Moore, Lance Armstrong, Julie Andrews~ WTH? I think they just picked pics w/same pose and measurements.