Have you ever been told you look like a Celebrity?

1. Have yall? And is it by more than one person?:wlae:

2. Oh boy... yes! Every single person I meet tells me I either look like a celebrity or someone they've met before. I always look like someone lol. I've gotten:

Rachael Ray
    Catherine Zeta-Jones
    Katherine McPhee
    Jackie O
    Megan Mullally (Karen from Will and Grace lol)
    Franka Potente
    Kelly Clarkson
    Lisa Loeb
    Molly Ringwald :confused1:
    Ally Sheedy
    Claire Danes (when she was younger and had dark hair, but I think it's just the name:p)
    and an Indian actress whose name I can't remember...

I think that's it, but there might be more. It's seriously nuts. I definitely get compared to Catherine Z and Rachael Ray the most, but I take it as a compliment! Some of them are downright hilarious to me though...

3. ^Claire you must be gorgeous. I know you are beautiful on the inside too. :amuse:

I've been told I look like a few Korean actresses...whatever. I don't believe that.

4. ummm....
    Cecilia Cheung and Ada Choi
    only 2 people told me this. I don't really think I look like either one (hey I don't even think I look like my MOM! lol) but they were very persistent...

5. I get Angelina Jolie ( we have the same eye shape and lip shape apparently) or eva mendes. I had 2 people ask me for autographs!! But wait I say...im dark LOL. It was quite funny at the time but I dont like Eva haha

6. Let's see . . . Lucy Lawless, Gillian Anderson, Helen Baxendale and Kate Winslet.

7. Fun thread!
    let's see...Jenny Garth (Kelly from Beverly Hills 90210), Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson (in "Lost in Translation", she looks a lot different now), Carmen Consoli (Italian Singer).
    I wish!

8. Um, you know we need to see what you look like now...:tup:

9. As for me, I've never been told I look like anyone.

10. i can only hope ..ONE DAY...:graucho::sweatdrop:

11. Britney Spears......pre-crazy.

12. When I had longer blonde hair I used to get told all the time Jakki Degg (slutty model for Scottish papers lol google her!)

and now that I have shorter dark hair Victoria Beckham - which is more than ok with me!!

x

13. I've been told I look like Leelee Sobieski ALOT. I also get Amanda Bynes, and Natalie Portman every now and then.

14. We need some comparison pics in this thread. :p
    Anyway, I get Julia Roberts alot because of my profile and smile, I'm told. I don't see the resemblance and am younger than Julia as well.

15. Not me but DH gets told constantly that he looks like Tiger Woods, and I think DH looks waaaaay better. I think it's funny because DH is a different ethnicity, being Haitian and French.