Have you ever asked a stranger whose carrying COACH if they tPF?

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
I've done it several times and so far no one has heard of us!?!

Tonight I was in Homegoods at the register, turned around and noticed a lady carrying a White Ali. So I commented on how nice it looked and asked her if she was a member of tPF. (Based on her expression, she must have noticed my 3rd eye!):wtf:

For the life of me I couldn't remember the actual site name. So I told her what it was about and to GOOGLE it. She said that she would because it sounded like fun!

Has anyone else ever asked this of a stranger?

One of my manager is a huge coach fan and she always compliments my bags from across the store, i told her about it and she was so excited, she couldn't believe there was a place she could go and talk about it!!!!

haha i havent done it, but i always see so many girls carrying carlys at my university and wondered if they are part of tpf, haha but i would be too embarassed to ask and then find out they have no clue what i'm talkin about.

I would probably start asking people if I ever saw people in the shopping area talking about the stores I go to... so far, I've heard of two people on here going to the same outlet I do. haha.