Have you ever added up how much you have spent at LV?

1. I added up yesturday for I dont know what reason. I wrote down the grand total retail and grand total with tax.

Obviously everyone's will be different because you may have gotten your piece off of eBay for a great deal or off eluxury and may or may not have payed tax on it.

2. Nope, I have most the reciepts for insurance purposes, but I don't wanna know!

3. I don't want to know either!:lol:

4. I only have 2 and I stopped there. My craze for it died down a bit after the price hike. I still want the Damier Speedy though. Grrr.

5. YES:sick: :cry: ....But LIKE I TELL MY dh.. it is HIS insurance policy for when I die..(mean while I get to enjoy them while I 'm ALIVE);)

6. I really don't want to know. I keep receipts, but they are tucked away with all my other receipts.

7. Nooo.. I'd probably just be angry at my own materialism so I prefer not to know !

8. i did when i was just starting... then i stopped - im still in denial :shame:

9. Yeah...my husband asked me this one day.

I just did an estimate in my head (no tax). So the number was like...i don't know, $7500 or something.

I was like DAMN that's a lot of money...do you know how much LV I could buy with $7500?!

He just looked at me and walked out the room.

10. Yes - I only have 3 and a wallet. Went through a "I will never carry a Louis Vuitton bag" phase after meeting this really obnoxious woman with a MC speedy when they first came out. She thought she was such hot sh$t.

I am happy to say I've since met much nicer LV owners and will definitely be spending MORE.

11. I have an idea, but it really isn't much...I only have a few things and have sold off others.

12. i don't want to
    the thought of it terrifies me

13. I have never done it and I will never do it. I rather not know :shame:

14. I don't want to know. What I don't know won't hurt me right? ;)

15. I have..but I didn't include tax lol.