Have to share....

1. I have to share with those who understand my obsession with Chanel....yesterday my SA at Neiman's in San Francisco called to tell me she had one 2.55 re-issue anniversary bag in stock and I can't tell you how fast I got over there! I've been wanting this bag for ages it seems and, of course, was too late to snatch one when they were more plentiful (my life story). Anyway, there it was and I realized that it was a tad bit small to fit all my stuff unless I streamlined my wallet...so, of course I had to look at the wallets too! AND it was double points day at Neiman's so.....what would you do!?!?!

Anyway, I bought the bag (I LOVE IT) and I bought the wallet (a Porte Billet) so no more shopping at Neiman's until I pay it all down!

I just have to say that this bag is just wonderful...I bought the black with gold chain and it looks fantastic dressed down with jeans and fantastic dressed up for occassions. It's got to be my favorite! (And the wallet is pretty yummy too....):love:

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats ! I'd love to see pictures ! ;)

4. That's great! :smile:
    You should post pics! ;)

5. I'd love to but first I need to figure out how! This will be my learning curve for the day.....stay tuned!

6. ohhhhh lucky!!!!

Sounds yummy! Post pics!

Selena

7. I am still paying one department store bill, too. Don't worry!
    I am looking forward to seeing your new Chanels..sounds great.

8. I'm so happy for you! Can you post pics of your bag & wallet?

9. I KNEW you guys would understand! What a GREAT site this is...thank you and YES I will post pics once I figure it out....probably a little later though....:love:

10. Congrats! I love the 2.55 reissue. And smart decision about the wallet! I'm sure they're a perfect combination. Share photos when you can!

11. Congratulations on both purchases! The reissue is sooooo refined and classic that you'll be using it forever. :love:

12. congrats, which size did you get?

13. Congrats ... look forward to seeing your pics! The reissue is a very beautiful bag, enjoy.

14. Congratulations! What a wonderful purchase.

15. congrats! u have to show pics! :smile: