Have to share....My first B'Bags

1. I ordered from Nordies Sacramento a Black City, a Vert Gazon Part Time, a Blue Glacier Part Time and a Blue India Part Time. I decided to return the Vert Gazon Part Time and the Blue Gacier Part Time simply because I couldn't afford them. Today my SA called me and told me the Blue India Part Time went on sale. Its $760. I was keeping it regardless but the sale makes it that much sweeter. Here are some pictures...I can't stop looking at them! If you are interested in the VG PT or the BG PT private message me and I can give you my SA name and number.

2. WOW - what a way to dive into the world of bbags!!! :nuts: :tup: They sound great!! And what a deal on the BI!! Congrats!! :yahoo::yahoo:
  3. congratulations!!!
  4. WOW is right! How fun to open all those packages!!! I would be afraid I'd hyperventilate!! :upsidedown:
  5. I can't see your pics, but Congratulations!
  6. Holy moly! I'd love to be a participant of that bag day opening! Please share pics when they arrive!
  7. That is so awesome- congrats- man- you just DIVED right in! heehee!
    Can't WAIT to see the pics!
  8. Yeah, pics are good! We LOVE pics! It's a shame about the VG & BG, they are in my fave colours ever list!
  9. I can't wait to see the pics! Congrats on such a great buy - and the beautiful bag!
  10. Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics!!
  11. $760 for a part time?! :nuts:

So tempting but still holding out for f/w 07 :tup:

Congrats on your new bag!
  12. wow....a part time on sale???!!???

gosh....congrats...can't wait to see pics :smile:
  13. congrats!
  14. I don't see any pictures. :hrmm:
  15. Cant see any pics..