Have memorized tracking number from let-trade purchase!

1. i purchased my very first used bag from let-trade and have been checking the tracking # so many times since i bought it that i've memorized the 13 character tracking# already! HAHAHA..... it's weird because i never thought i'd buy a used bag and yet i'm more excited about receiving this bag than i was buying any of the ones i got from the lv store! i really hope i'm happy with the bag!:lol:

2. what are you getting monkeydog?:yes:

3. teehee that's soo cute!
    what bag did u get??
    i'm in the process of getting a CB pochette and i am soo excited too (more excited than store purchases)!! so i totally understand what you're going through!!

4. Is it Mini Mono? Hehe.

5. Which bag are you getting? :p

6. michelle1025: good guess!!!! hahahaha.....

i got the dark blue josephine gm!!! i'm hoping it'll be delivered tomorrow! i can't wait!

7. sounds beautiful! please post pics!:yahoo:

8. monkeydog- oooh, can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

9. I remember you were talking about it quite a bit. Hehe. When I order something from LT by Wednesday I will have by Saturday!

10. BTW Congrats! : )

11. Tee hee.. you know you're obsessed when.. :angel:

Congrats ! :yes:

12. thanks guys! :balloon: i can't believe how excited i am for this bag! i'll post pics when i get it! thanks for being happy for me!:party:

13. Ohhhhhhhh, I love that purse!!! Post pics when you get it!!!

14. Congrats! Can't wait for your pix!

15. when i ordered my Audra from let-trade they mistakenly sent me the wrong tracking number, so i checked and it showed delivered and I panicked because nobody was home! Here I was thinking that my $1000 bag was sitting on my front porch unattended! It all got sorted out in the end and my bag came safely, but I worried for a day and half!