have i got a good one for you

1. i woke up to this email

HI MY NAME IS ANA AND I AM ASKING YOU IF BY ANY CHANCE U MIGHT HAVE AN OLD LOUIS VUITTON PURSE THAT U MIGHT NOT WANT AND WANT TO GIVE IT TO ME I WILL PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I DON'T AFFORD TO BUY A NEW PURSE AND I SAID TO MY SELF IT DONT HURT TO ASK MAYBE SOMEONE MIGHT GIVE ONE AWAY THANKZ ANNA

first of all she spelled her name two different ways. and a free bag? are you kidding? i wonder if she has sent this to other people. yeesh. i guess she subscribes to my grandmother's old addage "if you don't ask you don't get."

i have two lv bags selling on eBay now that have been nothing but trouble. one got multiple low offers from a reseller who i finally told "look, i'm not selling it to you for way less than i want so you can resell it for more" after which i heard nothing but all of a sudden a brand new registered user who joined that day started sending offers starting at the reseller's highest amount. fishy, right? and i woke up this morning to all kinds of questions from other 0 fb bidders. ugh. frustrating.

2. Look on the bright side, at least she offered to pay for shipping!!!

3. Lol

4. Some people! The last time I sold an LV on eBay the buyer wanted me to agree to not complete the transaction, sell it to her in cash, and give her a discount because eBay wouldn't charge me as much in fees! The nerve!

Although it would be amusing to respond to your Ana/Anna person somehow. Maybe you could ask for something ridiculous from her in trade, like her car? tee hee ...

5. Oh my..! I think I need to go to optician :lol: free bag and why she has to ask "free bag" from you?? "Poor woman", she might "don't know" that even fake bag has a selling value

6. :yes: :yes: :yes: :tup: :graucho:

7. :lol:

i swear it wasn't me :wtf: :roflmfao:

8. haha ebay has some crazy people

9. lmao. yes at least she offered to pay for shipping. she very well could have asked me to send it free as well. LMAO.

and lmao about her car!

10. i bet you're not the only person she's asked ! she probably sent that email to dozens of people in the hope that one might take pity :nuts:

11. OK seriously. Who the hell is screwing with you?! Because NO ONE can be that utterly delusional.
    I "don't afford" to buy a pony either, but I don't ask people for them. Especially random strangers.

What the...

12. :wtf:

13. lol wow. at least she was polite about it.

14. lmao. The moon is full on Ebay. all the crazies are coming out to play.

15. If she can't spell her own name, she's probably too young to be on the internet.

Seriously though, who goes to eBay to beg for charity and for an LV no less? The fact that it's even on eBay should make it obvious to the most dense person that the seller wants money for their stuff.