Have anyone purchased bags from www.bagshop.com??

1. Hello everyone,
    I really need your opinion.
    I've just purchased a "longchamp" le pliage there,
    but i dont know if its a real one or now...

Does all the bags at the back of the leather part says,
    " LE PLIAGE LONGCHAMP "SHOPPING" "
    "MODELE DEPOSE"

I think mine is missing the "MADE IN FRANCE", does all of them say its made in France??:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

How about made in CHINA??
    mine inside said "MADE IN CHINA"....:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Please advise,
    jc

2. The back should say "Made in France" after "Modele Depose." According to the website, they are still made in France. I would return it...

3. Hmmmm. I just received a Le Pliage yesterday from Nordstrom. It says "Made In China" also. This is very strange... I don't think Nordstrom would sell fake bags. Unless Longchamp just recently started making them in China? :confused1:

4. bagshop.com sells authentic bags. i had a bad experience with them in the past in regards to their less-than-stellar customer service, but the bags they sell are still authentic.

5. OMG.. thanks everyone for this.. im so worried that my bag is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!...

michellebelly: yes.. does yours have a tag inside.. clear.. and it says "made in China"????? like that......

i was really gonna buy one from store.. but b4 i checked on the site www.longchamp.com that they dont send to Toronto.. i was so sad.......

6. I've purchased a handful of bags from bagshop.com. All have been legit-and I've had good experiences with their customer service.

I don't know anything about longchamp bags, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

7. ...but if you do check the website on longchamp.com... only 3 out of 5 of the stores on bagshops.com is listed there......

please advise.

8. Bagshop.com is legit. I wouldn't worry about it if you got it there.

9. Yes, exactly like that.

Longchamp's website says that "most" of their bags are made in France. The others must be from China.

10. Well if you don't like that it's made in China I would return it and ask for a full refund because Bagshop.com lists both 'shopping' bags as Made in France. Misrepresentation...I don't know if it's relevant but I rarely see the long handled ones in France. The French ladies don't like them.

11. bagshop is definitely authentic...they probably make soem of their bags in china. i wouldnt worry about it.

12. Babyjlo: Yeah, I'm thinking of returning mine.... I just checked the Nordstrom website. It says that they're made in France, and I got a China one.

Also, that's interesting about the French women not liking the long handled bags!

13. thanks everyone for this advice... for me its too late.. i cant wait to use it and i cut the tags off already!

hehee.. maybe later i'll get another one in white :biggrin:

14. Please don't worry about bagshop - they are 100% authentic and buy their items from Longchamp directly (I know because I wanted a wallet from them and they had to call Longchamp to order it).

15. wowow.. cool :biggrin: