Have any of you ever framed your scarves?

Coco, you know me ! Yes, I have the 3 sangles pochettes framed, 5 full sized scarves framed. Love them ! I should frame more, but it is so expensive. I must stop buying the H bags !

I've attached some photos, enjoy ! I love seeing them everyday.

Donna, I think your scarves would look stunning framed. Great idea !

Beautifu!!!! :heart: :yahoo:

Here are my two that I had done. They are in my daughters' playroom and are the 35 inch size. I just took them to a reputable framer in my area. They did not iron the scarves because the tension pulls them flat. They also have a protective glass to protect from fading.
triplets.jpg

game.jpg

Oh HL, we have the same taste! I've had Pierres D'Orient et D'Occident since day one in the black/yellow border colorway, and LeDoux's L'Hiver with a Vert Olive border, and Sangles with the blue-backgrounded colorway. They really are three of my favorites and have gotten way too much wear to frame. I guess I should have bought doubles!

Coco, I am not surprised at all that we have the same taste in Hermes. This has happened again and again !

Maybe I'm your older sister ? :heart:

Here are my two that I had done. They are in my daughters' playroom and are the 35 inch size. I just took them to a reputable framer in my area. They did not iron the scarves because the tension pulls them flat. They also have a protective glass to protect from fading.

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

I had the blue (with orange Zebras) scarf framed for my sons room. Looks incredible. I managed to find a frame that was silvertone with raised Zebra stripes. We just moved, so I haven't hung the pictures on the wall yet, but when I do, I'll take a picture to show y'all.