Havaianas Flip Flops

oh i LOVE these!!! i have a few pairs. they have a lot of them at nordstrom retailing fom 12-14 bucks. they go up to 25 or so for the ones w/ more intricate designs. i wear a 5.5/6 and got the smallest size in these (size 4 maybe).

love havaianas!!!
i have a lot of pais, i find them completely comfortable, and they can used in many different situations:at the seaside, for shopping, for walking the dog, at home....yay!!!:love::whistle:
the new collection is so cute....have a look!!

I love flip flops....great for a hard day shopping, camping, at school...just so comfy casual. I have a nice pair of Bass ones, and I have heard of Havaianas...does anyone own havaianas? How comfortable are they? Where can I order them from online? Are the sizes comparable to regular flip flops (I am normally a 7.5-8)?

Any other recommendations for comfy flip flops (I also have a pair of rocket dogs that I love!)

I've heard of Havaianas. According to E!, there're really popular in Hollywood this season.

I usually just buy cheapie flip-flops at Old Navy. They serve their purpose for me :P

havaianas have been popular for years. i've never tried them myself since they look like simple rubber flip-flops, but in a variety of cute colors.

rainbows are THE most comfortable flip-flops i've ever worn though.
edited to say: i blister pretty easily with most rubber flip-flops, so that's why i wear rainbows.
you can buy havaianas online at nordstrom.com and shopbop.com.

^Yeah rainbows are good too. They're really comfortable especially after they're old.

I hate Havaianas but I have a pair though because I liked them at the time. They come sooo big...I usually wear like a 7 and I wear 5 in those. They're a little small though.

i have a pair of white ones with hearts on them and they're the most comfy flip flops i own....my feet blister so easily and i absolutely love my havaianas....i wear them almost every day :shame: but they're stll extremely white which i love :biggrin:

thanks everyone! I noticed that you can order them in 6-7 and 8-9. I am normally a 7.5 (heels and toes go almost right to the end) and my last pair of flip flops I bought an 8. What would you recommend for Havaianas?

Where can you find rainbows??

hi, i am in rio (land of the havaianas!). everyone walks around with them in different shapes and sizes, including the ones with flowers or diamonds in them. enjoy your havaianas. let me know if you need any help in finding them. cheers!