Hate the suspense

1. Of waiting for my (0) feedback winner to contact me - or pay me. Auction ended yesterday. Now suddenly buyer has 2 pos feedbacks from people who have sold a lot. Both of their auctions ended yesterday as well. Not a word from my buyer yet......... Auction stated pmt due w/in 48 hrs. I know they have longer per eBay..... but if you were really a 'new' eBay member wouldn't you make contact? I know I'm impatient but It's making me nervous.........I've already sent 2 invoices lol.
  2. I've actually never had problems with 0 feedbacks, although I know lots have. I don't blame you for being nervous, but it's not been too long yet-- plus that's good that they have 2 pos. now, hopefully you'll be leaving one next :tup: Keep us posted
  3. IMHO, asking for payment within 48 hours isn't a lot of time to pay. Also, keep in mind that it's a holiday weekend, and she might be away. Don't worry too much yet!
  4. I know 48 hrs isn't a lot - that's why I accept paypal only - no waiting for m/o or checks to clear. It just seems odd this person supposedly paid for 2 other items the same day & never even emailed me....... Ah - the fun & suspense of selling on eBay!
  5. I sold one of my LV bags to a lady with zero and I must admit she was one of the nicest people I ever chatted with. Give them some time, its the weekend and people are busy.
  6. Not very long ago I had 0 feedback... I always paid quickly and now have great feedback. Just give this one a chance...
  7. Still not a peep from my buyer:sad:
  8. i still wouldn't worry yet, maybe this evening, send them another invoice and wait. it was a long weekend and people are getting back into the swing of things today..
  9. I would give it more of a chance. It was a holiday weekend like others have said, and not everyone is checking their Ebay multiple times a day, or even every day for that matter. She may not know she has won the auction yet.