has this ever happend to anyone's GST?

Aug 7, 2006
am i putting too much stuff in here? it seems odd bc i barely put much of anything in my GST but it has developed a wrinkle, crease at the bottom ...can i fix this somehow? or is this normal ?
gst.jpg

gst2.jpg

gst3.jpg

seems normal to me. . . I'm not sure overstuffing would cause that{?}
Seems like normal pressure points and natural settling IMO.

All GST will eventually do this just by setting it on the ground. It's not even the weight of the items within so much as the structure of the "walls" of the bag itself. It's just a heavy bag that won't stay perfectly upright because the leather isn't that stiff: it's bound to slump a little at the bottom.

I've had mine for a couple months now and never overload it. It does the little slump anyway.

So far mine doesn't have that but I haven't had it that long. It seems natural that the bag will probably do that. It's a heavy bag and the leather isn't stiff though.

Mine has not done that but I try not to set her down and also, I try not to overstuff in terms of how wide the items are in my bag. can you reshift the stuff inside, perhaps you are filling it to wide (from front to back) and need to fill it more from side to side? Does that make any sense??