Has the tPF increased your shopping? What has the tPF convinced you to purchase next?

I love TPF for the friendship & great conversation. It hasn't increased my shopping, it would be impossible to do that I was a hopeless shopaholic before I came here:yahoo:

I'm a new member. Tpf pic postings of bags, shoes, accessories is a great way of keeping up on the season's offerings. My "problem" goes beyond handbags to fantasy fabric jackets, sweaters. This year I purchased the toggle coat,with black shiny horn (not horny) buttons with tiny ccs at the tip. (Sigh) There are only a few of the newer bags that really catch my eye. Go ahead and zing those arrows. I'll put up my hood and duck for cover.

Of course! Without this boacd I would of not known about the price increease! I wasn't planning on buying my first Chanel until April/May...but I saved money right? hehe..now I can start saving for the second.

TPF is addictive!!it's even more dangerous than drugs!hahaha...

I keep sitting here, facing my laptop instead of study...
and all I can think about all that is:
hm..how could I save more money to get this..and that..and this..
which one should go first..:P

and I keep ignoring my "purse ban"!!arrgghhh

my taupe paddy is on the way...!!hahaha...whatever..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Maybe a little, but I don't collect AT ALL, so not in a bad way.
I still only have 4 designer purses and have acquired 3 of them in the past year. But as I said, I don't tend to collect at all so I will be surprised if I buy 3 more this year, I'll probably buy one . . . maybe 2 :biggrin:

swanky... how can you be so strong with all this temptation. I wish i were as strong as you.... you are my new shopping role model....

swanky... how can you be so strong with all this temptation. I wish i were as strong as you.... you are my new shopping role model....
LOL! You know? I am not a hoarder I gues:shrugs:
My weekness is shopping for my DD's wardrobe. . . went to Oilily AGAIN today.:Push:

I like to have the staples and I won't let myself acquire more than I truly need . . . perspective, perspective, perspective!

I still need a navy bag and a red bag though:yes:

We all have our own vices.

I only joined TPF this month, and I find that this is where I spend all of my free time. If I had the money to splurge on bags, then I would have already bought 10 by now. Since I have to save for a bit to buy bags, I haven't purchased a bag yet, but instead of having 1 or 2 bags that I love, my wishlist is now a mile long!

Oh my gosh...:wtf: since I've been a member of this board....let me tell you. And that is only since Nov. 06! These have been my purchases, granted, some were lucky finds on ebay. But some were purchased form tPF members, so this board is still facilitating my habits:

1. Chanel Modern Chain Hobo-brown
2. Chanel quilted checkbook wallet-brown
3. Blue Jeans joyen Chloe Paddington
4. Louis Vuitton Le Fab
5. Chanel black timeless clutch

and off purse purchases:
1. Chanel single pearl strand with two double cc's
2. Chanel flats in black and cream detail with cc'

And now, after all this dicussion I want either:
1. Cabas in black vynl
2. Rock and chain in white
3. 50's flap -not sure what color yet?

Do I really need to pay rent? Thats like a whole purse a month!

Are tPF members you buy from the ones who sell on ebay??

ummmmm yes!
its deliciously scary
but the major difference has been that i never thought i would crave a classic caviar flap before tPF, that they were too conservative....i adore them now, have had a total turnaround..thanks to you ladies

for the second half of 2007, i hope to only go into Chanel maybe 2x a week, and only go on this forum maybe once a week

yeah, when armadillos buy Chanel, that'll happen..................:rolleyes: