has the mini-kelly been discontinued?

1. i'm trying to decide between two pieces, both of which i REALLY want and one of which is a mini-kelly. i seem to recall something said about their not being produced anymore, and if that's true it's weighs in favor of the mini. i can't seem to find the post that said that. maybe i'm confusing it with the elan? (or hallucinating -- i've been working 20-hour days for a week straigt . . which is why i feel i've earned a pressie!)

help??? thanks!

2. E....the Kelly Elan like the one I have is a SO, I think. At first I thought it was a discontinued piece. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? I don't think the mini-kelly is discontinued....I just asked my SA about the 25cm Kelly (is this the size you're wanting?) and she said that she doesn't see a lot of them come through her store but they do come in from time to time. I think if you want the 25cm you should grab it as they're kinda hard to come by.....

3. they still make the kelly 25. or the JPG kelly pouchette.

the kelly Elan, i don't think they do anymore.

4. Nope, just hard to come by. I saw a 20cm recently.

5. thanks -- to clarify "mini", it's the 20cm rather than the 25 that i'm looking at . . .

6. Bless your heart...on your 20 hour days.....yes, a pressie definitely sounds in order here!

This is what I know ( not much ) but I was telling my SA that I saw a picture of a Mini Kelly 20 sellier in gold togo, white topstitch....we were just talking and she said....."would you like to order one?"

So, I took it to mean that they are available.....so, why not confer with you SA and see what you can find out.

I have not pursued an order, tho ( yet:p ha!)

7. I just saw a black ostrich 20 cm at the Houston store last Friday. Very nice bag, but too small for me!

8. There was a potiron suede 20cm in BH about a month ago - not sure if someone already snapped it up or not...very cute! Aside from that, I haven't seen many...at all.

Good luck!
    Lisa

9. I think they are still available, you just have SO it.

10. MissPiggy, I'd heard the same thing - that 20cm Kellys are no longer in "regular" production, but you can still order them. And you know me, I LOVE 20cm Kellys!