has hover preview been disabled? or is it just me...

1. ^where a preview of the thread contents shows up when you hover your mouse cursor over the title of an unopened thread....

has this been disabled? i seem to not be getting it today, but it could be just me...
    hope not, it was a super-useful feature..

thanks vlad!

2. I noticed it is not working for me also. I liked that feature.

3. I just noticed that too.

4. For now, it's off. Trying to cut down on load times, as the thread preview does add quite a bit of page file size.

I'll be doing some experimenting in the next few days to see how it works out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. i noticed it too!! wow, i didnt realize how much i was using it until it was gone

6. oh no!!!! that was my fave techie feature of this forum!!! Goodness, I am constantly using it, and when I check other forums, I get pissed because they don't offer that feature!! You spoiled us, Vlad!! I will sure miss it if it's gone forever!!!

7. awww bring it back! now i have to click on EVERYTHING that looks remotely interesting :wtf: :lol:

8. I was so used to it, that on other forums I expected it to display! Really missing it--it was such a time saver. I hope it works out that we can have it back, Vlad. :yes:

9. I love it too.

10. I'll try to talk him into it ya'll :yes:

We have to keep changing things around as the forum grows larger and larger, but some features really are people's favs!

11. yyessss plleaasseee!!! i totally LOVED that feature!! :heart:

12. I loved this feature, too!! I keep hovering over a thread title, and waiting for like a minute, then I remember that it's not there anymore.

13. It would help if people would title their threads to reflect the contents (like this thread - I knew EXACTLY what it was all about! ;) ).

My pet peeve is thread titles like "I have a question" or "What do you think?" *lol*

14. ^oooh me too!
    I see "HELPPPPPPP!" F A R too often. . .
    Help what? I may not want to! :lol:

just kidding of course!;)

I'm sure Vlad will give it back if he's able to, he loves to please the Ladies!:graucho:

15. :roflmfao: !!

wow swanky, i didnt realize you have 11,000+ posts!!!!!! :king: