Has anyone.....

1. gotten a Naked bag yet?
  2. Not yet, I have been going back and fourth with this bag, but it has really grown on me. I would love to see some pictures of PFers wearing it.
  3. There is an auction on eBay of one and I am wondering if it is authentic. Make me go hmmm. I am waitlisted for it but I am thinking about putting my money towards a gst instead.
  4. I waitlisted for one as well and I got a call from the boutique. I am going to take a look at it and see what I think of it. I'll give you girls a report when I get back.
  5. Wow it's in stores now? Which store called you? Maybe the rest of Act II is on the way.
  6. There's something about this ligne I'm not sure of...Would love to see fellow PFers wearing it. Might change my mind!
  7. I'm going to pass on this bag. There are too many other bags on my list.
  8. Yes . The bag is silver and it was Wynn in Las Vegas.
  9. I just want to put out a big warning to all of you. This is completely my opinion but I really don't think this is the type of bag that you will be wearing next year. I think most of you who buy this bag will regret it later on. It is a trend that will last about 15 minutes, if that. Again, this is my opinion, but I just want all of you to really think about this purchase before you make it.
  10. I can't say that I really like it....I don't need the world seeing what I've got in my bag..but it might look cute with a scarf in it? I suppose its oen of those "you either love or hate it" bags. I'm sure the ladies who do get this style will rock it out though!
  11. It's cute but not worth the price imo.
  12. Seems to me that Chanel has done a clear bag before. Does anyone have a memory of one? I like the bag, but I'm seeing it empty. Not a practical item or a daily use bag, but it's interesting nonetheless. It's something I'd be tempted to decorate with metal studs, just in case someone had evil intentions. One whack. (Just kidding, I'd never deface a Chanel.)
  13. i want it but not bag enough to buy it if that makes sense lol