Has Anyone Visited The Jimmy Choo Boutique In Chicago????

1. So I go on a family vacation the first part of January 2007 and somehow missed the Jimmy Choo boutique opening. So, I made reservations for Chicago next week to take my daughter on a "Girls Shopping Vacation" on Michigan Ave (and any outlet malls on the way:graucho: )
    Has anyone been to this JC boutique and how does it compare all the other ones? I plan on going CRAZY in the :choochoo: :choochoo: store:yahoo:

2. Woo Hoo :choochoo: :choochoo: am so jealous. I've only done the London stores. Post pics please when your back.

3. That sounds like so much fun robynbenz:yahoo: Take pictures of anything new you see for us please:smile: I really like the Ring bag.I have not seen it IRL.My SA,in Orlando,three hours away from me,said it would be coming out in a beautiful ecru color for fall. Also,the mahalas will be in deep jewel tones,patent green,vamp, deep purple. Happy shopping:queen:

RING[1] (2).JPG
  4. My that is a Gorgeous color:nuts: I will take photos of anything & everything:drool: This will be like a CANDY STORE:yes:

5. Does anyone know if they have Sales???

6. Samantha's Collection ~~your bag is gorgeous

7. Last week at the Jimmy :choochoo: store was like being in a candy store. I made the mistake of asking if I could take photos of the bags, but the SA said it was not allowed. She offered to take a photo of me outside the store. I did ask about the 2007 Fall line and the info Samantha's Collection provided sounds like it is happening!:woohoo: I can't WAIT!

8. I was in Chicago a few days ago and and noticed the Jimmy Choo store on Oak St. I had no idea it was there and must have missed it by a few weeks when i was shopping in late december. The assistant manager was extremely helpful. I was shopping with my boy friend and he bought me a beautiful pair for a belated valentines present since we were not able to spend the day together. I got the Gwyneth in natural canvas and I love them. They are tan and not black.

[​IMG]

9. Enjoy your time in Chicago the store was wonderful

10. OMG! THese are gorgeous!

[​IMG]

11. OMG!
    Those shoes are TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Wow they are gorge.