Has anyone tried...

1. ...Striptease, pole dance, lap dance exercises??

they seem to be all the rage now? i almost signed up for a class the other day but wanted to hear some feedback on it before i did. it sounds pretty cool! :amuse:

for those that have no idea what i'm going on about, visit www.flirtygirlfitness.com which is based in Toronto, Canada.
  2. I have not tried it, but I have heard of a video workout that Carmen Electra stars in featuring some mix of that stuff.
  3. Yea, I have the Carmen Electra DVDs, but I haven't done them long enought to say that I notice any drastic results.
  4. i really want to take them, but i haven't had the time. maybe this summer? =P
  5. I'd love to try, but never had a class around me that I could attend. It seems that it would be quite an amazing workout though... and I'm sure the man of the lady who does it would love it :graucho:
  6. I've just started doing cardio striptease. I'm kind of a prude, so I was really embarassed to even try it. But after doing it a few times, I have to say, I truly :heart: it. My instructor is really fun and funny. I get bored easily, but this workout is so much fun that it is definetly holding my interest :yes:
  7. oh nice! is the workout as good as let's say...yoga or aerobics etc? it looks like so much fun and i can imagine it making any woman feel more confident and sexy (which is a def. bonus!).
  8. I swore by pilate until I started striptease :biggrin: This workout makes me sweat A LOT. I was really sore the day after my first class, but it was good sore :p
  9. Hang on...cardio striptease. In a class....does that mean you get naked in front of a bunch of other people? OMG, I'd love to learn to dance like that for my hubby, but there's no WAY I could strip in front of others!!

Unless we're married, or you're giving me a pap smear, I aint droppin' trou!!:shame::shame::shame:
  10. Some of the grrls i work iwht were into trying it

but i'd manage to just injure myself in inconvenient places
  11. You don't actually get naked. They just call it striptease hehe.. but it's mostly aerobic moves :smile:
  12. Ohhhh, ok. I could hang with that then. :yes:
  13. i'd love to try it, i think it's one workout i could actually commit to, but i don't think there are any around here.
  14. Just saw it on Oprah today. Looks like a lot of fun.
  15. I've heard of it but I haven't tried it. I've seen alot of celebrities who swear that they've gotten more toned from taking striptease aerobics classes.I just recently saw Kate Hudson on Access Hollywood doing a striptease and she told the reporter that it's helped her physically and it's helped her becoming more emotionally connected with her husband.

This seems like a win-win situation.Seems like you gain alot more in return. You should give it a try.